View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012   #11
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock By Bucky Brooks NFL.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Not sure I agree; Poe in first with Dwight Jones in 2nd and either Broyles or Jordan White in 4th would meet our needs imo. In fact I just created a mock exactly like this with either a OG or DT/DE in 3rd.
I agree.

But I think it's just going to come down to how they have guys rated.

If a guy they have rated much higher than the other guys available falls then I think that will be our pick, save for a few positions.

If they have Poe and a WR both rated about the same I think we'll go WR. If they have the WR's rated as studs then I don't think we'll see Poe...

The draft this year will definitely be a lot more fun than it's been in the past.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote