View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012   #73
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
I agree with not having any trades. We would all have to assemble war rooms and have friends to come over and work the phones. Just too much

I'll take two teams if I need to. But I'd like to take another that doesn't have many draft picks. Why not create a list of those dedicated enough to take two teams?

TWO TEAM LIST

1. Shaft75 - Falcons or Raiders
This happens every year. Then as it gets closer to the draft more fellow posters become interested, see the draft thread & think it would be cool to play, which should be a huge part since we are all in this to help our fellow Texan fans. If that becomes the case I would be willing to pull out. I've agreed to work with the boys on another mock joint venture exclusively Texans which is the only team I really care about anyway.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote