View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012   #2
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Josh Chapman Alabama

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
Josh Chapman Alabama DL
HT: 6-1 WT: 310
Could be a value pick if he slips in the draft due to injury.

Alabama nose guard Josh Chapman played most of the season, including the BCS national championship game, with a torn ACL, he told the Birmingham News.

Chapman played in 12 games, continuing to contribute even after he sustained the injury to his left knee on Oct. 1. He underwent surgery on Tuesday and will not be able to participate in the Senior Bowl or the NFL Combine in Indianapolis. He’ll do interviews with teams and do the bench press at the Combine.
well that explains a lot because I kept saying I did not see the push I wanted. He seemed to be negated at the line and did not move laterally well either. I could not see why so many "experts" had him rated so high. I had him rated a 3rd if that.