Thread: Brock Lesnar?
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2004   #16
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Looks like he did better in a practice against the Chiefs.
Quote:
Friday, August 6, 2004
Associated Press

Minnesota Vikings: Chiefs backup quarterback Damon Huard got to experience first hand what it feels like to be bodyslammed by a pro wrestler. Brock Lesnar, the former World Wrestling Entertainment star who turned down a lucrative contract for a chance to play in the NFL, picked up his first sack. The victim: the 31-year-old Huard. During morning drills between the Chiefs' offense and the Vikings' defense, Lesnar broke through the middle and nailed Huard low, knocking him on his back. The play drew a loud cheer from the crowd. "I'm just here to prove myself," Lesnar said. "I've got to play hard every play and make some plays to really establish myself. That's just how it is."
Wonder if he tried to get a 3 count after getting Huard pinned on the mat...er, I mean field.

ESPN
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote