Thread: Mohamed Sanu
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012   #31
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123665 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mohamed Sanu

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Indeed, it's like that throughout the draft too. Maybe I just haven't been as interested in WRs because the Texans haven't....but it seems to me like WR is loaded this year and not only loaded but loaded with 6'4'' guys, big, fast, almost TE sized guys.

I've only seen a few highlights but Jeffrey looks exceedingly slow to me. The Texans are indeed very fortunate to have WR be a need this year.

Does it make me racist that I read that as Yo Yoing, like some asian WR or something?

yo-yo-ing? <that's for myself. Congratulations dummy.
You so funny! If it were a WR he better have a good 40 time & great hands that's what I am interested in