View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012   #6
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Miami LB Sean Spence

Ah, I was at that game and nobody around me saw what happened either.

BUT, that's the knock on Sharpton. Not big enough to handle the trenches.

I thought about this guy going to the Colts but I doubt they continue trying to play cover 2. I think he might be able to back a line like that, play the Mike/a LOT of deep middle zones, flowing outside towards the ball. He could be successful doing that but I just don't see him being able to dive into the lines 40 times a game.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote