Thread: Mohamed Sanu
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012   #30
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mohamed Sanu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I think if the team has decided to go WR in the first round we are going to get a really good one.

There are about 5 or 6 that would not be considered reaches at our spot and some would even be considered steals.
Indeed, it's like that throughout the draft too. Maybe I just haven't been as interested in WRs because the Texans haven't....but it seems to me like WR is loaded this year and not only loaded but loaded with 6'4'' guys, big, fast, almost TE sized guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Blackmon
Floyd
Jeffrey
Sanu
Wright

I can honestly say that i'd be happy with any 1 of these guys in the 1st. We picked an absolutely PERFECT yr. to be in the market for a WR. great crop this year. We absolutely can't lose.
I've only seen a few highlights but Jeffrey looks exceedingly slow to me. The Texans are indeed very fortunate to have WR be a need this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
we shoupld see a lot of yo yoing until combine results known
Does it make me racist that I read that as Yo Yoing, like some asian WR or something?

yo-yo-ing? <that's for myself. Congratulations dummy.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote