View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012   #67
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I don't see any reason to disallow selection of the Giants at this point. Order can be updated after the SB. 11 spots left, unless we let someone take the Texans. I suggest we make the Raiders group selection because they only have 2 picks which are in the 5th and 6th round.
]
I good with all of this. No trades though, that will just get crazy for no good reason....I say we run the 1st round, see how everyone feels about that and then continue through round 3 or 4. I don't particularly want to go 7 rounds unless I'm getting paid by the Panthers!!!
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote