Thread: Mohamed Sanu
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012   #20
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mohamed Sanu

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Right?

I heard that Rutgers coaching staff was going to be the new staff for Tampa Bay, any chance they need a receiver to pair with their young QB Freeman?

This does not bode well for Sanu to the Texans IMO....
That's what I'm hoping...

I hope that those bigger receivers go ahead of Wright so we can take him with our pick.

My only worry though is that he will look good at the combine and test well and some team is going to take him before we pick.

I'd still be happy with one of those other recievers, but Wright would be tremendous for us. He's a buzz saw as a receiver. I haven't heard about any character concerns...Seems like a hard worker...I think he fits the Texans mold perfectly...
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote