View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012   #4
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Miami LB Sean Spence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I agree with TK, the guy may have the heart but he doesn't have the size for the position. I've been saying the same thing about Sharpton at 5'11" and 230 lbs., he just doesn't have the size for ILB in a 3-4 system.
Yup, was Sharpton's injury directly related to slamming into the OL? I know for sure he doesn't have the speed to play anywhere else but Spence does and is listed as having good diagnosis skills which would suggest he can cover.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote