View Single Post
Old 01-27-2012   #4
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Guys that would look good in a TEXAN uniform

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cush View Post
Two of the higher profile guys you named that I really don't see the Texans drafting, for one reason or another but would be SICK additions are Michael Floyd and Vontaze Burfict. I keep getting these premonitions of Floyd being a stud in the NFL. As for Burfict, his nastiness and violent nature would continue to take this defense to a new level. A justification for drafting him with a higher draft pick would be to mix him in the rotation at all 4 linebacking positions.
I love watching burfict play. Once he diagnoses a play it looks like he is shot out of a cannon. He really reminds me of a young ray Lewis. I know we probably won't draft him because of his past but if he falls a little man that has to be tempting. We have plenty of solid vets to keep him in line while he matures. He could learn from Ryan's and eventually take his spot. And yeh with his lightning fast take off he would be killer off the edge on passing downs.

I can't wait to see his ten yard split at the combine.