View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012   #30
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MY MOMs... Back in the hospital

We took my MOMs home tonight... Not because they have figured anything out yet, but because they didn't know what else to do and felt she could at least rest better at home...

We'll see what they (her Cardiologists) come up with... I'll post something whenever I hear something.

Thanks again for all y'alls thoughts and prayers.. It means waaaaaay more to my family and me than y'all could ever know!! I made her log onto TexansTalk to see this thread... She cried.