Thread: Mohamed Sanu
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mohamed Sanu

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I think a bigger TE might help, we have somewhat average to below average sized TEs....

Passing in the redzone is definitely a problem though. The fade route isn't in the cupboard though, how many times have you seen them be single covered (anywhere on the field, let alone at the end) and the play simply wasn't designed to go that way. Schaub isn't especially guilty of this but Yates got himself in trouble staring down AJ.
My preference in RZ is not the pass, to anyone.