Thread: Mohamed Sanu
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012   #16
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mohamed Sanu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I keep hearing that a big WR would improve RZ efficiency, but we have big WR's....

In fact...we haven't had many small or average height receivers that get playing time on a regular basis. We don't throw fades to Andre...We don't throw them to Walter or Jacoby...

I think that the QB's need to improve on their RZ passing...
I think a bigger TE might help, we have somewhat average to below average sized TEs....

Passing in the redzone is definitely a problem though. The fade route isn't in the cupboard though, how many times have you seen them be single covered (anywhere on the field, let alone at the end) and the play simply wasn't designed to go that way. Schaub isn't especially guilty of this but Yates got himself in trouble staring down AJ.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote