View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012   #7
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 18298 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Senior Bowl Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I've always loved Mike Martin. The guy is a football player. He's not flashy and he doesn't really stand out all the time, but he ALWAYS does his job.
I agree! Martin is tough and never gives up no matter what so just having him as a teammate can fire up other players who see is dedication and determination.

He is also a former wrestling champ so he understands leverage and can be an effective defensive line. Now only if he could use his hands more and develop some pass-rush techniques, it would greatly improve his draft stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Nice to see two of my guys (Zeitler and Wolfe) getting props.

If we resign Mario I expect we will loose one of our FA OL. Most likely Myers since he made the Pro Bowl and will likely cost more to keep. Hell we may loose Myers anyway. Look for Atlanta to make a run at him. If thats the case I wouldn't be surprised if we moved up for Zeitlers former team mate Peter Konz or trade back and go after Zeitler

You can never have enough quality DL that play hard and can get into the backfield. Wolfe is that kind of a player. I wouldn't be surprised to see us take him take him in the third round. Possibly the second if he impresses at the combine. After the Senior Bowl I see him moving up a few slots as some of the higher rated prospects like Winn fall a little.
The fact that Zeitler can take on a 337-lbs behemoth and hold his ground already has me excited to see him during the combine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Lots of good info. and rumors here:

http://www.walterfootball.com/seniorbowl2012.php
Thanks! Will look into it.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote