View Single Post
Old 08-06-2004   #15
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 114345 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano
If this dude is going up against AJ all day in practice, other receivers are going to be a piece of cake for him.
very true ... there arent many in the league that are as fast as aj and fewer as strong. and i cant think of anyone as fast AND strong ... if robinson can begin to hold his own there he should be in good shape.

it's going to be a few games in before he adjusts to the speed of pro ball (hopefully), so he's going to be less than highlight material for a while. i was just pointing out what i saw.