View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012   #5
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Senior Bowl Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
I didn't see a thread regarding the 2012 Senior Bowl so I decided to make up where we can post notes and comment. I will be pulling my info primarily from draftcountdown.com but feel free to post relevant info from other sites.

http://draftcountdown.com/features/S...enior-Bowl.php

Here are some notes that caught my eye:
Nice to see two of my guys (Zeitler and Wolfe) getting props.

If we resign Mario I expect we will loose one of our FA OL. Most likely Myers since he made the Pro Bowl and will likely cost more to keep. Hell we may loose Myers anyway. Look for Atlanta to make a run at him. If thats the case I wouldn't be surprised if we moved up for Zeitlers former team mate Peter Konz or trade back and go after Zeitler

You can never have enough quality DL that play hard and can get into the backfield. Wolfe is that kind of a player. I wouldn't be surprised to see us take him take him in the third round. Possibly the second if he impresses at the combine. After the Senior Bowl I see him moving up a few slots as some of the higher rated prospects like Winn fall a little.