View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012   #3
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Senior Bowl Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Wolfe is the guy I've been watching the last few days (3 games so far.)

He checks in at 6'4-1/2 and 286 lbs.
Good length and hands.

NFLDraftscout projects him as a 5th-6th rounder but Scouts Inc. sees him as a 2nd-3rd.)
He plays mostly 34 DE and 43 DT but also lines up at NT from time to time.

Good college production.

He looks like a good fit for our scheme.
I'm still evaluating him, but a 4th round grade is probably the lowest I'd give him.
He would be of great value there, I think (at the moment.)
His stock will rise as many will but at same time some others must fall. I see nothing staggering about his game other than he works hard & should continue to develop, becoming complete player. Time will tell, in large part upon who drafts him & what position he will play? For Texans I see him as quality depth 5 tech, which I doubt Smith would spend more than a 5th rounder on, even if he were to move up. I like him & would mock him accordingly.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote