View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012   #26
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MY MOMs... Back in the hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread-Head View Post
My mother just turned 69 and I'm with you on this one. I'll say a rosary for your mom tonight (if you don't mind a Catholic praying for you). You know how to reach me if you need to.
You're a Christian, right? Of course I would want a Catholic prayer!! You're "my brother from another mother", no??

And as for the rest of you Muff-Huggas, THANK YOU, for your thoughts and prayers!! It means more to my family and me, than y'all could ever realize...

It's been a long, LONG day and we still don't know shiite!!!! I'm having a cocktail, unwinding and getting myself re-set for work tomorrow morning before I head back up to Methodist..

Again, thank you so much for your caring, thoughts and prayers!!!