Thread: Mohamed Sanu
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Mohamed Sanu

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisbean View Post
Anquan Boldin lacks timed speed as well but he manages to be very effective. I'm not insinuating Sanu will turn out like Boldin, just that a fast 40 isnt everything.
I like Anquan Boldin. But I do not believe he is a game changer..... not really a #1.

1b...... maybe. I'd love to have him opposite Aj, but he could never replace Aj, Reggie Wayne, Megatron, Chad Johnson (not OchoCinco), etc..

Late first rounder........ where we're looking to draft, you're right, we should consider him.