View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012   #56
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Walterfootball Mock Draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisbean View Post
I remember seeing a quote about Stephen Hill saying the way to find diamonds in the rough at the WR position was to look for WRs from running teams and teams with bad QB play in college. They can typically run block very well (which is important for us) and are use to catching bad passes. Here's the link: http://www.drafttek.com/CMDRound1_17-32.asp They have us taking him in rd 1 - HIGHLY doubt that but he might be worth a look in rd 3

I definitely could see 2 WRs in the first 4 rounds if the value is good. Personally, I think our draft may look more like WR, OG, BPA, BPA ect...

On a side note, Baylor has a wide body NT, Nicolas Jean-Baptiste, that performed very well during the Shriner game practice week. Supposedly very tough to block. Could be had in a later rd
I picked him I think in the 5th of my last mock. He's listed with like a 5.0 40 yard dash as a 320 pound guy. That's disgusting. I think he probably gets looked at by a lot of teams, not just the Texans

I'd rather have Streeter as far as Walter's mock goes. He seems like a very, very athletic...very, very raw talent. Like a mega Jacoby Jones, bigger, possibly faster...I've only seen one highlight reel of him and it wasn't impressive but the physical assets are interesting.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote