View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012   #52
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Walterfootball Mock Draft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisbean View Post
I remember seeing a quote about Stephen Hill saying the way to find diamonds in the rough at the WR position was to look for WRs from running teams and teams with bad QB play in college. They can typically run block very well (which is important for us) and are use to catching bad passes. Here's the link: http://www.drafttek.com/CMDRound1_17-32.asp They have us taking him in rd 1 - HIGHLY doubt that but he might be worth a look in rd 3

I definitely could see 2 WRs in the first 4 rounds if the value is good. Personally, I think our draft may look more like WR, OG, BPA, BPA ect...

On a side note, Baylor has a wide body NT, Nicolas Jean-Baptiste, that performed very well during the Shriner game practice week. Supposedly very tough to block. Could be had in a later rd
Jarrett Boykin WR 33 Virginia Tech