View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012   #29
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Mock Draft

Not gonna do it this year, sorry guys.

I like to really put in a lot of time researching my team and the players that fit their culture so I put in way too much time. I'm just way too busy this year to be able to do that and don't want to half-@$$ it.

This is always a really fun thing to do though and know I'll miss it. Good luck everybody!!

Disclaimer - I may pop in from time to time and throw out a name or two for yall to research. Only if I think a lot of the prospect though.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote