Thread: Mohamed Sanu
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mohamed Sanu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSlaton20 View Post
What's the deal with this kid? I haven't watch any of his highlights/films, but how come people are picking him over Alshon Jefferey, Kendall Wright, and Michael Floyd, etc(if they're all still there at the 26th pick)?
FWIW, I have watched Sanu's games and am not overly impressed. He is mid second round on my board and reminds me of Jeff Fuller A&M. I think he would be a solid #2 but not someone to groom to replace AJ although Kirksey might work wonders. Wright is the real deal and unfortunately prob gone #26. I want a dynamic player who can possibly change the game on any play. 3 WRs in this draft match that criteria as of now; Blackmon, Wright and Jordan White. Broyles could be close depending on his health from recent surgery.