Thread: Aussie Mock 3.0
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012   #6
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19403 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Aussie Mock 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I'm down with Sanu, Zietler and Maze. Reyes seems like a poor man's Earl Mitchell, I think either grabbing a better NT here or a CB would be a better choice. Kellen Moore is a throw away pick. Need to read up on Robinson in the 7th.
who would you take in the 3rd for the NT position. because i couldn't find any better that had better value then Hamilton in the 4th possibly 5th.

i didn't think of going CB because we have enough mid round players and we are fairly decent at the position. the only way i would go CB is for one of the studs who are top 20 talent that would make a clear difference to the team
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote