Thread: Aussie Mock 3.0
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2012   #4
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21346 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Aussie Mock 3.0

Hamilton has deceptive quickness. his fairly athletic but i would say he has potential to grow into a pass rusher then what he showing at the moment. definitely his strength is as a run stopper though. with proper coaching he could be a decent pass rusher.

Moore i picked mainly because his a winner. think tebow, he sucks donkey tail but he managers to win games. obviously moore is a better "QB" then tebow but he definitely lacks arm strength. He'll probably be a career back up but as a 3rd stringer i'd be pretty happy with that. completion rate of 74% is pretty damn good no matter who your playing against.
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote