View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012   #5
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chase Minnifield-CB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
To some extent it would be chasing Allens replacement but it's not an indicator of giving up on KJ. It's simply adding talent to a portion of the team that could use it. He's not going to replace KJ from day 1, no rookie would be able to do that but he may start at nickle if we lose Allen. I think Minnifield is raw but I see in him alot of potential, he's got the basic skill and seems to have the toughness for the NFL.
mussop might take issue with that whole absolute thing.

describe for me your idea of raw, potential & basic skill set? Those descriptions make me uncomfortable on a first round pick, still trying to define Kareem Jackson.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote