View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012   #4
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Chase Minnifield-CB

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
That would be chasing after Jason Allen replacement or giving up on Kareem. If you could sell me on him beating out Kareem day one then maybe? From watching him compete he is a solid CB prospect but not elite talent for position.
To some extent it would be chasing Allens replacement but it's not an indicator of giving up on KJ. It's simply adding talent to a portion of the team that could use it. He's not going to replace KJ from day 1, no rookie would be able to do that but he may start at nickle if we lose Allen. I think Minnifield is raw but I see in him alot of potential, he's got the basic skill and seems to have the toughness for the NFL.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote