View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146271 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How much is too much for Foster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Their average salary calculation is wrong. For his current contract from 2009-2014 the average salary including signing and roster bonus is 8.25 million in cap hit given their numbers. So something is wrong with that. I dug up this article from ESPN back in 2009:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/s...e=NFLHeadlines

Maybe the signing bonus was reported incorrectly? I dunno, but something's not adding up there.
31-17.5= 13.5 divide by 5= $2.7 base salary &
17.5 divided by 5= 3.5 + 2.7= $6.2 cap hit. Seems reasonable.