View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012   #9
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Mock Draft Video - January

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
Thanks! Good to see you too Homie! In my midseason mock I gave you guys the NT from Washington Alameda Ta'amu.. If not WR, then I think you guys DEFINITELY go defensive front 7.. That's the thing about the 3-4..you're always adding pieces

That's another guy I would look at too. The thing about drafting late in the 1st....the elite, no-brainer guys are all gone by at the most the 20th pick. Then you get this mush of players between 20 and 60 or so (end of the 2nd round) who are all good players but are really, REALLY hard to try to pinpoint when or where they go. Ta'amu is a guy I hope falls to the Texans in the 2nd. It's a long shot but I think that would be a steal!
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote