View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012   #5
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 66612 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thank You Texan Fans

I have always been a NFL fan. Or at least since I can remember living.

And I was an Oiler fan back in the day. Hung out with my friends every Sunday watching the game.

And then the Texans came around. Between the web, tailgating, events, people who sit around me at games, I love the connections that being a fan of this team means, even when it hasn't been easy. Yeah, I share it with my oldest friends, and I share it with my new friends.

Sometimes it is hard to make new friends after your school life is done outside of your work. I think it is cool how this team has brought people together.

Glad to be a part of this.