View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012   #6
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: How much is too much for Foster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Well, we all know that's exactly what his agent is going to be asking for, right?

So, how much is too much?
I think that is an excellent question. If I were his agent, I'd take the last contracts of the best running back in the league (not including Arian), which would be MJD (my opinion) & the biggest contract out there (for a RB) I think is CJ2ypc....

If I'm Arian's agent, I'm starting at 15% premium to CJ2ypc.... but as long as I'm closer to CJ2ypc than MJDs, I'd be happy.