View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012   #5
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 20837 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: How much is too much for Foster?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I don't know that Foster will get AP money from anyone, but I think this is too much to invest in Foster. I'd like to get Foster in the 6-8 million dollar range though. Would require guaranteeing more of the contract to get him that low, but it could be done.

Adrian Peterson Running Back 9/10/2011: Signed a seven-year, $96 million contract. The deal contains $36 million guaranteed, $32 million of which is guaranteed for skill and the other $4 million for injury. Another $4 million is available through escalators. 2011: $8.25 million, 2012: $8 million, 2013: $11.25 million, 2014: $11.75 million, 2015-2017: Under Contract, 2018: Free Agent
too much IMHO.. 4-6 million per year.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote