View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012   #9
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: East-West Shrine game practice notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
He was one of my UDFA targets on my last mock. That kind of speed will get some team to take a chance on it.
is it just me or does he remind you of Wes Welker? He wasn't even drafted & signed originally by the Chargers, waived, picked up by Dolphins then later traded to Patriots for a 2nd & 7th. Identical in size to Wes who is 5'9" 185. Seems faster more than sneaky quick, but shares other traits too like sure handed, quick footwork, smart player & fearless. He had a 6th rd. grade but think he will go 4th or 5th now just look @ impact punt & kick-off returners can have in the outcome of this years playoff match-ups. Very under rated skill-set & if he can also fill a 4th or 5th WR slot that adds even more value.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote