View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012   #7
EmDiggy
Veteran

Rep Power: 6533 EmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respectedEmDiggy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Mock Draft Video - January

This is some Great dialogue guys!! I like the potential of Randle and his size/speed combo... His problem was that he has Ren & Stimpy as his QBs.. But I like him better than Sanu (too stiff) and I think the fact that you guys have some bigger targets at wideout lead me to Randle and not Wright.

Also, just a Heads up.. I'll be around all offseason too! I got some great Texans related offseason outlook videos and I plan to get some of you guys involved in a Debate/Roundtable session on the Radio Show!
EmDiggy is offline   Reply With Quote