View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012   #5
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 45091 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Mock Draft Video - January

If I heard correctly, Chip Kelly accepted the Head Coaching position in Tampa Bay? He is offensive minded & no way he would pass up RG3. He would be perfect for his spread offense, running something similar to Art Briles program @ Baylor just more up tempo which would only accelerate RG3's strengths both athletically & mentally. I would then look to trade Freeman for picks.

Regarding Randle selection, you did address primary need, but I would take my chances to see if he is available in 2nd if he is my guy? Will see if he runs a sub 4.5 forty @ combine that would certainly help if his long speed is better than expected but if I had to force a WR pick for Texans in first & Wright is there I would take him instead.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote