View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012   #3
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Mock Draft Video - January

I dunno, especially with WR being so deep Randle seems like a huge reach here. There are so many prospects at WR that seem like good picks I almost expect the Texans to do the "smartest team in the room" thing and go elsewhere with the 1st pick, even though the OBVIOUS need on this team is WR2. That aside, I wouldn't take anyone from LSU's offense. Just my opinion though.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote