View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012   #52
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Best Of 2012 Mock Drafts -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Mussop:

1. Worthy, great player, makes sense, good pick.
2. Zeitler, my favorite pick in this mock, love it.
3. Toon, ehhhhhhh I think we can do better.
4. Rodriguez, like you said we've already got Casey why do we need another tweener. No.
5. Boykin, I like this pick in the 5th, low risk decent reward.
6. Adams, this late in the draft it's a good pick if available.
7. Ganaway, good depth and good value if available.

Overall I like it and could live with that draft easily. I'd like to see an ILB in the 5th if we did better in the 3rd.

1. I had a really hard time deciding between Vontaze Burfict and worthy. I went with worth because he will contribute sooner. They are both Taylor made for this D. Two of the best penetrators in this class. Burfict looks like he is shot out of a cannon when he blitzes. I can't wait to see what his 10 yard split is.

2. He is perfect for the ZB scheme.
3. Yeh I'm still looking here.
4. The reason for him is OD turns 30 next year and always seems to be injured. Dreeson is a FA and I don't see the money being available to resign him and I see Casey getting his snaps next year. I think with Schaub as our starter it's important to give him quality short area targets. That is his strong suit.

5. I really want want boykins on this team.