View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012   #27
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts Forum: Build Team To Beat Texans?

They're doing fine at moderating and keeping the discussion at task. I really learned a lot from the thread apart from the derail Schaub/Yates attempts. It's a good topic.

I am flattered but do not think we are the "team to beat" but I defnitely would like to better understand how the Colts countered everybody despite being the "team to beat" for years. It's a different way of gameplanning and one that I am not familiar with.

I know most of it is talent (Brady, Manning, Brees, Foster, Ray Lewis, etc) but it does become a game of inchs as these teams don't routinely repeat. Once upon a time, players remained on their dynasties. I know I know I know... salary cap but I have a feeling that even if there was a cap back during the Steeler days, they'd do more to stay together than the players of today.

I don't know but it's been a good thread for the most part over there.