View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012   #7
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69234 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: East-West Shrine game practice notes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
The guy who burned him might be a poor man's Desean Jackson . If he is not then The other hog Joe Adams is .
Wright actually runs routes better than Jackson and has better hand. He's probably not quite as fast as Jackson. But still plenty fast enough.

Wright really impressed me against the Aggies this yr. If I were the Texans I would think about taking him in the 3rd rd. He's got the deep speed the Texans were missing last yr.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote