View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012   #1
otisbean
All Pro

Rep Power: 5252 otisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respectedotisbean is a quality contributor and well respected
Default My dream mock (so far...)

Rd 1

Trade Super Mario to Cinn for pick 17. Cinn needs help on D and Mario is an outstanding 2 way DE, especially for their division with so many run heavy teams. I really like MW but I'm worried about his contract with our cap situation...

Pick 17 Courtney Upshaw- I love this guy and would love to see him in a rotation with Barwin and Reed

Pick 26. Kendall Wright. Love the speed and athleticism

Rd 2

Josh Chapman or Billy Winn

Rd 3

best available OG or DB

That's as far as I've gotten ....

Last edited by otisbean; 01-22-2012 at 09:46 AM. Reason: I can't type...Stupid phone
otisbean is offline   Reply With Quote