Thread: Jason Allen
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012   #48
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jason Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
yeah i've only been married for 5 years, but we have 3 kids. She has actually started to like the texans, last season she saw a few games, but she watched every one with me this season. And actually got excited/sad about the games. She is a work in progress but shes getting there.

Hell on the last game she asked me after T.Js last INT. Honey how many interception is Yates going to throw, and i said well that will be the last one, she said yeah, well when Schaub gets back we will win the superbowl next season gotta love her.
You should have responded:
"As many times as my sperms were intercepted as of last count", LOL!

"And that's not included the near-misses" LOL!

"Could have been 5 for 5" LOL!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote