Thread: Jason Allen
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012   #47
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71024 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jason Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Take your time, I'm not going anywhere.

I guess my wife had accepted the fact that I'm gonna watch football pretty much everyday; been married too long, this the bone she threw me, either that or I will jump for it.
yeah i've only been married for 5 years, but we have 3 kids. She has actually started to like the texans, last season she saw a few games, but she watched every one with me this season. And actually got excited/sad about the games. She is a work in progress but shes getting there.

Hell on the last game she asked me after T.Js last INT. Honey how many interception is Yates going to throw, and i said well that will be the last one, she said yeah, well when Schaub gets back we will win the superbowl next season gotta love her.