Thread: Jason Allen
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012   #46
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jason Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
aight well it will have to be some time tomorrow or so, my wife is watching Saturday night live and i dont feel like getting slapped by poping in a texans game. Everytime i try to watch one she says, why are you watching this, youve already seen it haha. She just dont understand.
Take your time, I'm not going anywhere.

I guess my wife had accepted the fact that I'm gonna watch football pretty much everyday; been married too long, this the bone she threw me, either that or I will jump for it.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote