Thread: Jason Allen
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012   #45
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 71089 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jason Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I have all the games, too.
Just show me!
At least just go back to watch the games and note the time and stuff like that, and I can take all the screen shots for you.
aight well it will have to be some time tomorrow or so, my wife is watching Saturday night live and i dont feel like getting slapped by poping in a texans game. Everytime i try to watch one she says, why are you watching this, youve already seen it haha. She just dont understand.