Thread: Jason Allen
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012   #40
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jason Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
i have 1 question for you that blows my mind.

Last season the safties had a hatred for KJ according to you and they always sucked while trying to help KJ, while on the other hand they didnt suck when helping Quin. That was your excuse for KJ giving up so many big plays and TDs.

Now all of the sudden KJ is so bad ass haha that he needs no safety help over the top, while allen on the other hand is always getting safety help over the top ?

Another thing, whenever they give JoJo a breather, you know who takes his spot ? It is Allen, they dont move KJ over there to defend the other teams best WR they let allen do it, now why is that, dont you think if jojo goes out and allen comes in they would put KJ on the teams best WR instead of Allen ? But they dont, now explain that to me ? I'm sure you have a wonderful explanation for that.
You are hopeless with all of your incorrect assumptions.

1. You really need to put down the hater glasses and read more carefully.
I said the Texans gave Allen more help than they did Jackson; I never said that they don't ever give safety help to Jackson.
They also gave help to JJo at times (but they don't give Jackson more help than JJo).

2. The times when the CB had safety's help, Jackson was failed the most.

3. I just showed you one play where they gave Allen help.
I will continue to show that Allen get more help as soon as you can start showing a play where Jackson get help.

4. In fact, I won't bother taking anything you say into account until you can show something; I'm tired of playing the kiddie game with you.
I don't dislike you at all, but you have to have some kind of proof before I can have a discussion with you, that is all.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote