Thread: Jason Allen
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012   #38
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 101315 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jason Allen

i have 1 question for you that blows my mind.

Last season the safties had a hatred for KJ according to you and they always sucked while trying to help KJ, while on the other hand they didnt suck when helping Quin. That was your excuse for KJ giving up so many big plays and TDs.

Now all of the sudden KJ is so bad ass haha that he needs no safety help over the top, while allen on the other hand is always getting safety help over the top ?

Another thing, whenever they give JoJo a breather, you know who takes his spot ? It is Allen, they dont move KJ over there to defend the other teams best WR they let allen do it, now why is that, dont you think if jojo goes out and allen comes in they would put KJ on the teams best WR instead of Allen ? But they dont, now explain that to me ? I'm sure you have a wonderful explanation for that.