Thread: Jason Allen
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012   #37
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 114477 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jason Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Don't start hallucinating now, ya' hear? LOL!

KJ play 7 more snaps than Allen (33 to 26).
The distribution comes to about 56% to 44% as I had mentioned roughly for the entire year.

Use your own logic and come to the same conclusion (except it's the total opposite of your claim.)

And BTW, the Texans still send more support/help over to Allen's side.
The TD that he gave up was one of those occasions.
Allen had the safety (Quin) helping on any inside route, yet he still gave up the outside route easily to Boldin.
oh lord dont start with allen gets more help than KJ, can i get some of your so called "proof" on this. Cause i watch the same games you do and i dont see it. And They were alternating every series, so if u are correct and i did mis count then its cause the D gave up more 1st downs when KJ was in there than allen. To me allen played Bolden much better than KJ did, i saw KJ give up more than a few big plays on the day.

And please tell me why Allen and KJ split time, if allen is So bad and KJ is so good, especially playing in the biggest game in the franchises history.