Thread: Demeco Ryans
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012   #15
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Demeco Ryans

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Which pretty much is asking the same question I just asked.

Would a healthier Demeco see more playing time, or would Wade continue to use dime packages in passing situations?
As I remember, Dallas played more in thier base defense with Brookings (Ryans) and James (Cushing) than the Texans did this year. I think (speculation) that Demeco would get a handful of plays more, but that overall skill and depth of the Texans DBs is better (not kiddin') than any point with the Cowboys. Even healthy Ryans was just okay in coverage, so I can't believe he would be fulltime 3 down LBer regularly.