Thread: Demeco Ryans
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012   #13
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Demeco Ryans

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
It would be nice to go back & look at Wade's defenses from Dallas, San Diego, Buffalo, Atlanta, & Denver. If it is his normal scheme to go to a dime package in passing situations, then you've seriously got to think about Demeco's place on this team & contract.

If he normally plays 2 ILBs in passing situations, then Demeco will be on the field more, getting more opportunity.

However, I do like dropping Quin into the box & bringing another safety on the field. Quin tackles like a LB & covers like a CB...
From living this way, the one thing that Mr. fix-it does is play to his personel. In short, that's why Wade is able to walk in and turn things around immediately. The Texans defense blitzed way more than the Cowboys the last couple of years he was in Dallas. While he runs a base pentrating 3-4, Wade attempts to not ask guys to do things they are not good at doing while putting them in position do what they do best as often as possible.